• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help! Dreammaker... really!

Davids-Coco

I miss the tag fairy.
So we still have a dreammaker package b/c of when we booked. I have an email in to our agent regarding the free dining, but am impatient. Any one know if they can just add it to our dreammaker.

My concern about canceling/changing the reservation is that we are staying at the GF RPC concierge and concierge already has all of our PSs. I am afraid of losing them or anything else for that matter (like RPC!).

Any advice, anyone been in this situation. We are right under 90 days away and final payment is due in July. Thanks!!!

Ok, here's the deal...

You only get the free dining plan with the Magic Your Way Package. You would have to change your package from DreamMaker to MYW plus free dining. You will not lose your PS's (now advanced reservations) but you will lose out on some of the other perks. You would lose your trading pins and lanyards, your choice feature, and your Length of stay passes. You could still get a MYW Ticket with Park Hoppers and the Magic Plus Pack options added but you would have fewer visits to the recreational parks (TL,BB,PI,DWWS, and DQ.) If you aren't going to the other parks more than 5 times total during your stay then it may be worth it to switch.... Enjoy the RPC whatever you do, plus the RPC may not be available with the MYW dining plan free. I would check on an entirely new package first because once you get rid of LOS Tickets (which would have to be done to check on other pkg availability) you can never get them back. Your advance reservations are not tied to your package reservations. Have a Great Trip! :earsboy: :cool1: :earsboy:

Thanks for the info. We did change the package to the MYW. And it was actually worth it for us. We have done the whole dreammaker thing before and didn't particullarly need (or use) some of the perks.

Thankfully, our TA had already done a courtesy reservation for us - GF RPC, same things - with the MYW and free dinning. The package was cheaper and with the free dinning, we are looking at saving around 1000! Not too shabby!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter