Help for soccer camp group

snow88

Mouseketeer
My son is going to soccer camp @ St. Leo in July. The group is trying to get a vehicle and I'm trying to help them get a good deal to keep the prices down. The vehicle/s would have to be out of Tampa airport and it is for 1 wk. Friday to Friday. Not sure how many people total but it's about 15 boys and chaperones. I'm thinking about 5 chaperones plus baggage.

I know FL Tours operates out of Orlando airport but is there a service like that out of Tampa airport? The first day, they want to get some snacks and drinks and then they have their camp. They actually only have about two and a half days free so the other option was a bus service with stop for groceries and then rent the vans for two and half to three days. They won't need the vans during camp but after camp they want to go to a theme park and/or shopping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter