Help for upcoming dream vacation!

disneydreaming80

Earning My Ears
Good Evening! First, a HUGE thank you to all of you who donate your time to help make strangers vacations a little more special with all of your amazing work! I am looking for some help for our own upcoming trip. I will so appreciate anything that anyone can do. I truly appreciate it. Thank you so much!

Not sure if it is helpful but my son Owen's favorite Disney character is Stitch and my daughters is Rapunzel and Belle.

Welcome letter to Disney World for Owen and Ashlyn

We also are doing a VIP tour on 10/10 so I don't know if there is anything fun for that

I also hoped for some treat coupons...I don't care what they are for. I will be happy with anything! We are doing all 4 parks at least twice and Universal twice.

Last, (I think someone has them posted already somewhere but I can't find them) I am looking for mousekeeping tip envelopes and restaurant tipping envelopes for the following restaurants:
Whispering Canyon, 1900 Park Fare, Teppan Edo, Hollywood & Vine, O'Hana, Tusker House, Liberty Tree, Beaches & Cream, Bon Voyage Trattoria, 50's Prime Time, CRT

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!

Last edited:
Good Evening! First, a HUGE thank you to all of you who donate your time to help make strangers vacations a little more special with all of your amazing work! I am looking for some help for our own upcoming trip. I will so appreciate anything that anyone can do. I truly appreciate it. Thank you so much!

Not sure if it is helpful but my son Owen's favorite Disney character is Stitch and my daughters is Rapunzel and Belle.

Welcome letter to Disney World for Owen and Ashlyn

We also are doing a VIP tour on 10/10 so I don't know if there is anything fun for that

I also hoped for some treat coupons...I don't care what they are for. I will be happy with anything! We are doing all 4 parks at least twice and Universal twice.

Last, (I think someone has them posted already somewhere but I can't find them) I am looking for mousekeeping tip envelopes and restaurant tipping envelopes for the following restaurants:
Whispering Canyon, 1900 Park Fare, Teppan Edo, Hollywood & Vine, O'Hana, Tusker House, Liberty Tree, Beaches & Cream, Bon Voyage Trattoria, 50's Prime Time, CRT

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!

post edited
Photobucket no longer active.

Last edited:

Hi
I have some mousekeeping and restaurant tip envelopes in my Photobucket.
I think I have all the ones you listed. Link in my photobucket.
I will post a few treat coupons for the 4 parks in my photobucket --look under Owen--maybe by tomorrow.
Edited : Sunday Sept 9 2018 --Fun coupons for Owen and Ashlyn posted in my Photobucket
V.I.P. Tour invite posted in my photobucket.
Have a great trip
Hugs Mel
Do you happen to still have any dining tip envelopes or know where I can find them?

Do you happen to still have any dining tip envelopes or know where I can find them?
Hi my envelopes are ... print,,,, cut ,,,, fold,,, slight bit of glue stick on sides.
example here
afternoonteatip7.jpg

I guess my question is are you still interested and which restaurants are you looking for and by what date are they needed.?
Thanks Mel

Hi my envelopes are ... print,,,, cut ,,,, fold,,, slight bit of glue stick on sides.
example here
View attachment 762443

I guess my question is are you still interested and which restaurants are you looking for and by what date are they needed.?
Thanks Mel
Our trip isn't until fall of 2024. So we have over a year. I haven't pinned down our dining plans yet. Just starting our planning.

Hi Amy
Thanks for letting me know your time frame.
Sorry I am unable to promise anything for that far in the future,, perhaps start a fresh new post and see if anyone can offer some help.
Regards
Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter