HELP Hair stylist for vow renewal

lvs_eeyore

<font color=deeppink>Has a silly grin & it's Disne
Our ceremony is at 9 AM in the morning and we have to leave the Poly by 8. The concierge is having a very hard time finding someone who will either come to my room and do my hair or someone to be at the GF salon. Does anyone have someone they used who might be able to do it this early? They would need to be at my resort room or me there by 6:30 or 7:00 AM

TIA

Have you contacted Disney cosmetology? They come to your room at all hours...
Cheers!
Heather W

My vow renewal is not being set up by Disney. We are having it at Leu Gardens. Would Disney Cosomotology still be willing to work with me?? Tara at the Poly Concierge has a line on someone who will come to my room but is having trouble reaching him. She is hoping by this afternoon to have some news for me. This person is from the GF spa.

Hi! Disney cosmetology has done people's hair & makeup in preparation for a nice dinner, so I don't know why they wouldn't do your hair, even though it's not a Disney wedding. The cosmetology dept is separate from FTW. You might also want to look into Alison Atkins for hair/makeup. Try www.yourfairytale.com for her contact info.
Cheers!
Heather W

Tara from the Polynesian Conceirge was able to hook me up with Christy from Ivy Trellis at the Grand Floridian. She will be coming to our room between 6:30 and 7:00 AM to do my hair the day of the vow renewal. I met with her today and she is SUPER!!! She had such wonderful ideas for my very curly long hair. I cant wait to see what she does with it. We looked at a book of upsweeps and picked out a couple that would be really pretty and she said she can do it no problem as long as I have my hair washed, dryed an gelled before she gets there. That will save us some time. I am SOOOOO excited. She was so sweet and loved the tiara I bought and thinks we can do some wonderful things to show it of.

They charge 65.00 plus an extra 40.00 for coming to the room for a total of 105.00. What do you think a good tip would be for her?? She will be driving in over an hour to get to me that early. She lives an hour away from Disney. Im not sure if she gets that extra 40.00 or not either. Im not sure if that goes to the salon for the loss of her during the time she is with me. Although she will be with me before the salon even opens.

If it was my turn for vow renewal and I found a great person to make the special effort to come to my room and do my hair..I would probably tip $30 to $50 depending on how great it looks.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter