HELP.....How to thank a CM personally????

ploto

DIS Veteran
To make this short:

A CM who works in the various shops at the polynesain, really made our trip magical every time we bumped into her. Not only would I like to tell the management about the positive things she did, I would like to somehow thank her personally.

Only problem is.......

I forgot her name!!!:confused3 The only thing I remember is she is there on the college program from NYC tech institute.

Does anyone know how I could thank her????? I mean, if I just knew her name could I send a letter to the poly??? If I called the poly and described the situation are they allowed to release the name?

Thanks!!!:)

There are definitely things you can do!!

I would start by calling the Poly and explaining the situation. They could do their own recognition card that they would fill out for you. Or I am sure you would be able to dig deeper and ask them to put you in touch with a merchandising manager there who could tell you her name. Guest services really appreciate hearing when their cast members go above and beyond. And as a former College Programmer I am sure it would mean a lot to her too! :goodvibes

When was the last time you saw her?

ETA: If you send an e-mail to wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com with her work location, dates you saw her, and her school, they will forward the letter to her management and they can pass it on to her :)

Thank you for the email, i will deffo email as I always encountered helpful & patient CMs during my stay @ Pop & at the parks & DD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter