Help! I bought wrong tickets!

meandtheguys

<font color=blue>Dear lady, the Tag Fairies are ev
I purchased Fun Card pass without realizing that it had to be used first time before August 30. We are going mid-Sept. I called "the number" and a very nice gentleman told me that they would still be honored. Has anyone else ever dealt with this, or know anything about policy. I e-mailed "the address" and have never received confirmation back. Thanks tons,
Michelle:(

Why not call again to reconfirm it will be honoured it should put your mind at rest:)

Why not call again to reconfirm it will be honoured it should put your mind at rest
I agree, and perhaps get the name of a manager to back-up the phone reply.

Thanks, I'll do that. I wish they had answered my e-mail and I may try that one more time also!
Michelle

I re-e-mailed the folks of AB and they sent confirmation that I would indeed still be able to use our tickets...okay, so I had already confirmed on the tel. that info too. Not that I'm paranoid...Thanks again,
Michelle:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter