Help! I'm in Orlando and don't know which park to do next?

happymomof2

Crazy about Universal
Hi everyone, we are in Orlando right now and the weather is great! We went to the Magic Kingdom Sunday and it was wonderful. The lines weren't bad at all, except it started raining as we were headed to the car. I just don't know which park to do next. I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old, and they really liked the rides (except for Pooh) because it was a little too dark for them, so I'm wondering which park would better suit their age with milder rides. Animal Kingdom, Epcot or MGM ??
Thanks for your help

I'd pick whichever one you have the most interest in visiting ... If you can visit more than one park on the same day (park hopper), I'd start at AK and then transfer over to Epcot.

Have fun and don't forget the stroller!!!

I wish I had your problem now.
I would start at AK and don't forget to take the train to Rafiki's Planet Watch (name?) they have goats the children can pet and brush. Then head to whichever park you want to see. Don't forget this is your vacation too?
Have fun!
:earsgirl:

My son was 2.5 when we were there several years ago and he loved the boneyard at AK and the safari ride (where you ride in the jeep like thing - can't remember the name of it!). He also LOVED seeing Bear in the Big Blue House at MGM - I think the show is still there or something really similar. MGM had the least amount of things for him to do however. I really like EPCOT myself - he still to this day (he is 5) remember the fireworks there at night. We had dinner at the restaurant in Norway which is our favorite. If you can only do one more park I think I'd do AKL however.

Enjoy!
Carol G.

I agree with the previous poster...Head on over to animal kingdom and if you can still walk..... off to epcot after. My little guys love Animal kingdom. If you can take the time a nice cool lunch in Rain forest cafe is always fun...I agree the boneyard is great, just get out of Dino land after that I truly think it is the hottest spot on the planet.....Wish we were there.... Have fun, eat a frozen banana for us we love them, And only Animal kingdom has them.

MGM is fun for kids (mine 4 and 3 when we went). Loved Bear and the Big Blue House and the dear departed Hollywood and Vine not sure if that is still there. The parade is good and they liked it.

We never made it to AK but we plan on doing that this time.

Hate to say it, but after MK the other parks are kind of a let down for the kids.... mine anyway!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter