Help me choose- Paddlefish or Wine Bar George or somewhere else?

mkmomto2

Mouseketeer
I had all of my dining set for my trip in less than two weeks, then my niece called and wants to join us for dinner one night with her new husband. I am very excited to see her as it has been awhile. So, I have reservations at Paddlefish and Wine Bar George. Not sure which I should keep or is there somewhere else that would be better?

Thank you! I saw a vlog about Wine Bar George and it looked great, but then I listened to a podcast and Paddlefish was recommended so I was torn lol.

Thank you! I saw a vlog about Wine Bar George and it looked great, but then I listened to a podcast and Paddlefish was recommended so I was torn lol.
I think it depends on what type of experience you're looking for. Paddlefish is more of a sedate, conventional seafood restaurant. Wine Bar George is more modern in concept, with small shareable plates, wine tastings, younger crowd (which makes it livelier.) The food is good at both places, although our portion sizes at Paddlefish were pretty small for the price. And we're not big eaters - we laughed that we could never recall having that issue at any restaurant, ever. By way of comparison, we never thought the portions were small at Tiffins, Jiko, or any of the other "fine dining" restaurants.

Have yet to try Paddlefish.
WIne Bar George is awesome! Great wines and flights. The staff are very helpful and knowledgeable

Wine Bar George knocked our socks off in August. It was hands down the most delicious meal we have ever eaten is Disney. We got the skirt steak. Wowza is all I can say!

I haven't been to Paddlefish, but we had a great meal at Wine Bar George earlier this month. So much delicious cheese.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter