what room to choose

• garden view

• pool view

• deluxe room

• club room

Results are only viewable after voting.

disneycrazy730

Mouseketeer
we have 3 nites leftover from our 8 nite stay at disney i think universal will be good to stay at for 3 nites but cant decide on what room to choose at hard rock please if anyone has stayed here let me know the prices are 174 garden view 188 pool view 216 deluxe there is only my dd 13 and myself club 251.:confused: :confused:

Hi,

I voted for the pool view. We have stayed at the Pool View and Pool View Club level. We enjoyed both. However, the Club level's offerings were sporadic and service marginal. (We usually stay Concierge at Disney..and the HRH Club does not compare...IMHO)

We like the Hard Rock, In fact we will be there July 2 for three nights in a Pool View before we go to the GF for 6 nights.

We love Hard Rock's pool and especially the Universal FOTL access.::yes::

Enjoy!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

...the rooms were very understated but nice.

Browns, whites, blacks...nice decor as I remember. The beds were very comfortable. The view of the Pool also contained a view of IOA.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

we were on the concierge level last year and we are doing it agian this year. ( but only because we go during Halloween and alot of the has been rock stars, ie: eightys hairbands; are all up on the concierge floor. and hubby is all about that:rolleyes: ) our room looked just like the pictures on the internet but with a king bed. maybe the rooms are diff colors for the garden or pool view?? as far as concierge goes, they really dont do anything but put out munchies and wine/beer. they cant get you show tickets and they cant get you ressies at the city walk ( we got to know them and they told us that you actually have a better chance at getting a ressie at the restuants in city walk if you do it yourself. something about the universal employees think that the resort guests already get so many privilages:confused: . ...

we had the garden view and i loved it!!! would rather have the garden view this year 2, but concierge wont let you pick.

good luck

I stayed Club level last June with DD & friend-both 16 and my nephew-13.....breakfast was good, and we had snacks at night..they loved getting sodas and waters whenever they wanted. We did Poly Concierge right after and they felt that was much better.
I'd choose any room...and not bother with Club, unless you don't plan on eating out....they are all nice..just loved the HRH!

The resort has been doing away with the white duvet covers. Some of the rooms still have them, but most of the rooms have the green ones. It was probably really hard to keep them clean.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter