Help me plan my Universal trip PLS!

Rhianna.07

DIS Family Page
Hey everyone, I have a Universal trip coming up November 3rd and have a few questions. First, does it matter if we go Saturday (Nov 3rd) or Sunday (Nov 4th)? I'm not sure if there is a big difference in which day we go but we would much appreciate any day that welcomes less wait times! Also, we are quite on the fence if we should go to IOA as well and do a parkhopper situation. We have always planned for it to be Universal Studios but now we are wondering if we should go to IOA too and how much we would even do there. We only have the one day so we're trying to make the most of it. Here is our schedule as it stands:
Universal Studios
Fast and Furious
Revenge of the Mummy
Escape from Gringotts
Men in Black
E.T
Horror Makeup Show
Possibly: Race through New York and Shrek 4D

If we do IOA:
Jurassic Park
Cat in the Hat
Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey

Any advice on the trip would be very helpful!! Thank you!

Last edited:
Definately Sunday. Saturday is the last night of HHN. Both parks are open until 7pm. Express pass shouldn't be needed.

I would skip the Fast and Furious ride unless there is no wait. You really don't want to miss Forbidden Journey.

If it is all about the rides, then you should be able to do both parks. But if you like to take in the park atmosphere, 2 is pushing it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter