Help me use up 7 TS credits

Aflyingbuttress

Mouseketeer
We're booked for 7 nights this coming January and have the DDP. I need some suggestions to help use up these credits. I have fibromyalgia and fatigue is a huge issue, so we're not likely to bounce around to different resorts just to use up table service credits.

We're planning to do 3 days at Magic Kingdom, 2 days at Epcot, and 1 day at Hollywood Studios. I already have reservations for The Crystal Palace and Akershus. Other than those two, which are the best restaurants to eat at in the three parks we're going to?

The choices are endless! Go to allearsnet.com and look at the menus.

MK: we love Liberty Tree Tavern
DHS: both 50’s Primetime and Sci-fi Dine in are a hoot and the food is pretty good
Epcot: pick a cuisine! My personal favorites are Biergarten and Teppan Edo.

The choices are endless! Go to allearsnet.com and look at the menus.

MK: we love Liberty Tree Tavern
DHS: both 50’s Primetime and Sci-fi Dine in are a hoot and the food is pretty good
Epcot: pick a cuisine! My personal favorites are Biergarten and Teppan Edo.

Thank you for the suggestions. Those look fantastic. I actually ate at the 50s cafe when I was a kid, around when it first opened. I wasn't even thinking about it. That would be a fun trip down memory lane.

Epcot-we really enjoyed Garden Grill. The food was good and the character interaction was fun!
MK-BoG since you already have Crystal Palace.
HS- a slight edge to 50’s Prinetime over Sci-fi but we enjoyed both.

Since you are going to the MK three times, you may want to consider one of the restaurants at the nearby hotels. They are not difficult to get to, just a monorail ride away.

MK - I find this park the slimmest pickings for good TS, but since your preference is not to leave and do a resort then I would recommend Skipper's Canteen or The Plaza. If you did feel up to venturing on a monorail ride to a resort, then Ohana is great or any of the signatures along the monorail you can't go wrong with.

EP - So many amazing choices here. Garden Grill is our favourite character meal on property. Coral Reef gets mixed reviews on food, but the atmosphere is fantastic. In the WS my faves are Biergarten and Les Chefs de France

DHS - Sci-Fi is one of our must do's on every trip.

Where are you staying?

If you decide to go to AK I would recommend Tiffins.

At MK I would consider BOG dinner or Skippers Canteen.

There are lots of options at Epcot. Biergarten is fun.

MK day have dinner at Ohana. Epcot we like Tepan Edo. HS we usually go to Sci Fi, but last time I will say that I didn't really enjoy it. I think HS is a place that is really lacking in good food choices. I have only done Liberty Tree Tavern once, but we did enjoy our TS lunch there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter