HELP! My pictures are too "big" to post!

Sydney2977

DIS Veteran
I noticed with the change in the boards that you can now directly upload pictures to post. So I started my trip report and posted a few pictures from last trip in 2013, one of our family from last summer, and one from my son's phone. They all uploaded fine. Then I tried to upload the pictures from our first day of this trip- all pictures are taken from the same camera I used before. They are all saying there is an error and that the file is too large.

I'm not exactly tech-savvy and I'd like to avoid having to upload over 1000 pictures to somewhere like photobucket when I've already uploaded them to snapfish (which I use to print them). Can anyone help me? TIA!

I noticed with the change in the boards that you can now directly upload pictures to post. So I started my trip report and posted a few pictures from last trip in 2013, one of our family from last summer, and one from my son's phone. They all uploaded fine. Then I tried to upload the pictures from our first day of this trip- all pictures are taken from the same camera I used before. They are all saying there is an error and that the file is too large.

I'm not exactly tech-savvy and I'd like to avoid having to upload over 1000 pictures to somewhere like photobucket when I've already uploaded them to snapfish (which I use to print them). Can anyone help me? TIA!
I use Paint to resize my photos. But it's time consuming to do a lot, as it's one at a time. I don't know how you could mass resize them. You can also do it in Windows Photo.

One note - the size must be smaller than 1MB (if that helps).

Thanks! It will be time consuming, but I figured out how to size them down to 25% and they are fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!