• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HELP! Need address to ASMo ASAP

TerryKitten

*Purrr*
I forgot a key to a lock on my bag. So I'm going to have a friend mail the key to me. 2 questions.

What is the address for ASMo?

Would is USPS Express mail ok or should he FedEx it?

THansk for your help. -

according to my aaa tour book, the address for all star movies is

1991 w buena vista dr.
lake buena vista, fl. 32830-1000 (po box 10,000)
407-939-7000

im not sure on the shipping, but i would call fedEx first,
mailing it usps express, i know you have to sign for it and if your not around they dont care and try to deliver it the next day.
as far as fedex i think the check in people at the front desk can sign for it and hold it for you.

if its one of those common luggage key maybe the front desk or house keeping has one, but if its a cheap personal lock maybe maintance can cut it off for you.
but, good luck !
:)

My Dad had the lock on his luggage ruined during a flight. He was staying at CBR and they were able to get someone to cut the lock for him. Ask the front desk if they could get maintenance or luggage services to help you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter