Help! Need my Mousesavers January Newsletter!

ml sumner

Mouseketeer
If anyone would be so kind to email me the Mousesaver newsletter for January, I would be very grateful. I have the newsletter on my computer at work and sat down at home just now to purchase our tickets for our upcoming trip before the increase and guess what I don't have? The savings is 12.00 and every little bit helps.

If anyone would be so kind to email me the Mousesaver newsletter for January, I would be very grateful. I have the newsletter on my computer at work and sat down at home just now to purchase our tickets for our upcoming trip before the increase and guess what I don't have? The savings is 12.00 and every little bit helps.
Could you possibly email me the Feb newsletter? I signed up on the 15th and just found out I will have to wait till march. Ahollon5@gmail.com.
Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter