Help needed with our Itinerary

Brother Smith

Earning My Ears
We have drawn up our holiday Itinerary & have planned to visit Animal Kingdom on the Monday 10th November. However, we have now discovered that Monday is Extra Magic Hour at Animal Kingdom. In people's experience how much busier does this make the pack at "normal" opening time?

Thanks for any help.

PS: We are not staying at a Disney property so cant take advantage of Extra Magic Hour .

This would be an advantage as you should be able to do a lot in an hour. The crowds will most likely be bigger. Since you are ahead of the game you can head to another park later in the day or go to the resort to rest, swim and just hang out.

If you can't make the early morning entry, I would really try to avoid this park. If you come in an hour after everyone else, you will find you are way behind the game. The lines will be much longer than a normal morning and everyone will have beaten you to the punch. The early entry really does make a difference both for those who can use it and reap the benefits and for those who can't use it and are stuck behind the crowds which will be much larger than normal because of the early entry.

I agree, if not staying on property go to an alternate park. Rule of thumb is to visit the park that had Extra Magic Hour the previous day, which would put you in the MK on Monday.

Usually this is how we set up our itenary. We live close by, so we don't do the EMH mornings either.

Saturday: Epcot
Sunday: Animal Kingdom
Monday: MGM
Tuesday: Magic Kingdom

Do be aware that the Monday is question is a holiday as it is Veteran's day, and all of the kids will be out of school, as well as all of the government workers off of work. If you can work in a rest day, this may be the one! Visit Downtown Disney!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter