Help ? on DC membership

shelby2001

<font color=99CC99>Always thought "I'm a Believer"
My question is can I order a DC membership on line in another persons name (as a gift) and use my credit card to pay for it at the bottom? I'm not sure if they will process this with a different member name with my credit card info and mailing address for the bill but not the card.

Yes, you can do this.

I just joined the other night for myself, but I did notice that there was a box that said if you were purchasing the membership as a gift. It also asked for the name and address of the person joining, and the name and address of the person paying.

Thanks for the response my mother was buying it for me as a gift and she felt more comfortable with the 800 number and I am all set I got and e-mail saying that I am a member and will have my membership number within 24 to 48 hours. What a nice gift from mom it is exactly what I wanted and she is happy because it fits and doesn't need to be returned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter