Help Plan 40th Bday “Unofficial” Highway in the Sky...

lorilclevelandrn

DIS Veteran
Soooo Bummed Highway in the sky is on Hiatus beginning October. I REALLY wanted to do this for my 40th Bday. Seeking help from those creative Disney adults who have experience hopping lounges on the loop to help plan my 40th “Unofficial” Highway in the Sky:)!

TIA!!!

My Highway in the Sky would look something like this:

Start at The Wave Lounge @ Contemporary for drink head over to California Grill for cheeseboard/flatbread/sushi
Monorail over to Grand Floridian for drinks at new Beauty and Beast lounge (formerly Mizners), truffle fries/arancini at Citricos
End @ Poly for O'hana bread pudding and a trip to Trader Sam's.

My Highway in the Sky would look something like this:

Start at The Wave Lounge @ Contemporary for drink head over to California Grill for cheeseboard/flatbread/sushi
Monorail over to Grand Floridian for drinks at new Beauty and Beast lounge (formerly Mizners), truffle fries/arancini at Citricos
End @ Poly for O'hana bread pudding and a trip to Trader Sam's.
I like your plan, though I'd be happy with B&tB, truffle fries, and Trader Sam's :)
Any word on when Beauty and the Beast lounge opens? I could only google "fall," and we'll be at WDW in mid-September. Doesn't seem to fit the Floridian theme, but hopefully it will be Grand in a way that I expected the MK expansion to be, which it disappointingly wasn't. So excited by this second chance!

Soooo Bummed Highway in the sky is on Hiatus beginning October. I REALLY wanted to do this for my 40th Bday. Seeking help from those creative Disney adults who have experience hopping lounges on the loop to help plan my 40th “Unofficial” Highway in the Sky:)!

TIA!!!
It's not available during our trip in September either. 😩

Yeah, 18th Century France is not fitting of the Victorian theme....personally, I'm not pleased with replacing Mizners. I really enjoyed that lounge. They're saying the B&B lounge will be open this fall but who knows really lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter