!!!HELP PLEASE!!! April 2010?? &&&& Disney Dining????

Amy_B

Earning My Ears
Is anyone going?
or has anyone booked??

I'm just wondering when the best time to book is??
Itll be our first time, can anyone tell us what we will be looking to pay,
2 adults, 2 children
flying out from Manchester,
and preferably staying onsite

So far we've found it for £3200,
(flights & hotel) at one of the mods

is there gonna be a better time to book
am i likely to get it any cheaper??

Also, disney dining?
worth it??

Could anyone tell me roughly how much theyve spent without the dining plan,
or anyone that has done the dining plan, was it worth it????

thankssss :goodvibes

we are doing free dining for the first time in sug this year so cant comment really.

I have never been in april either so not sure on prices, my parents went for 2 weeks for our wedding staying in CSR with my sister who is 12 and they paid around £2500 for all three of them with virgin flights from gatwick and car hire. this is without tickets.

I know this prob doesnt compare with april but i'm sure someone on here will help better than me

We always go in April and book up as soon as possible. This April we fly out on the 9th and when I booked in February last year all Virgin flights from Gatwick were fully booked from the 31st March to the 6th April because of the school holidays. Also I have in the past noticed the earlier you book the cheaper the price is, however with the credit crunch who can tell. In my humble opinion it is worth booking early 1) to know that you are going on certain dates Easter gets busy and 2) most of the time prices have risen nearer the holiday.

I had reason to phone Virgin recently as they has inadvertently overcharged us by £540, during the conversation the Virgin operator in the UK said she could not understand the adult price we had been charged of £1,770 each as the current price was £2,100 and that was for 1 night less that our 15 nights.

If a special deal comes along, then you always have the option of cancelling or transferring the holiday, I believe the deposit you could loose is about £350.
:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter