Help putting up tent

eeyorefanatic

Devoted 2 Eeyore
I was planning a long awaited return to FW and now I have hurt my back. I tried putting my tent up yesterday and realized that I might need help - but I will on my first solo trip!

Will CM help people get there tent set up? It is a dome tent with 4 poles so its not too complicated, I just can't secure the poles to the bottom of the tent by myself.

I thought about canceling the trip but I am too excited to go and AS resorts are just a little too expensive for a quickie trip (will only be there 4 nights)

Any advice would be appreciated!

is it for this date: 5/9-5/13 - Fort Wilderness

If you don't mind waiting for early evening (we'll be at Seaworld, but hoped to get to FW in time for the campfire) we can stop in on our way back from Seaworld. They are open til seven..so we could come by your site during the campfire (grands can go to it with their mom). If this is ok with you, just PM me, and I'll give you name and and hotel, so you can call and leave message for us with your site number, and I believe I can check my messages..from afar (anone know for sure if we can do that?)
The 13th is a little stickier, as we'll be doing MGM in the morning and Epcot in the evening, so we won't be in the area. Taking down those types of tents are a lot easier with a bad back..you can just use your foot to hold the tent..you don't have to try and line something up..so maybe you'll be alright just getting it up.

Yes, they do help put up tents. When you check in just let them know. They bring about 4 people to your campsite to help you and they will not accept tips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter