Help!......... Questions??

chaoskids

DIS Veteran
Hi! We leave for OKW in 10 days!! It will be our first DVC stay. I can't wait!!
I have a couple of last minute questions.
1.) Do the units have blenders?? (I saw the list on another thread but didn't see this listed.)
2.) Can you buy a one day one park ticket at the front desk? (in case we decided to do one more day)
3.) How late do the boats return from DD?
4.) If we are going to be early, should we let MS know. We have 9 people and a lot of stuff! (It will occupy lots of storage space)
5.) Can we get different credit limits set on the kids room keys/id cards.
6.) Any special advice??

Thanks!! The information on this board played a large role in our decision to purchase!

Welcome Home!

1) Blenders are available in OKW villas. If for some reason yours doesn't have one, call housekeeping and they'll provide one.

2) One day passes mauy be purchased at the parks. I don't think they are available at the resorts.

3) The last boat leaves DD at 9:40 PM and returns to OKW. Last boat to DD is 9:20.

4) You should be fine. OKW has a new enlarged storage area if you arrive before your room is ready.

5) I don't think they will provide different limits on each card. They can disallow charge privileges from specific cards if you wish.

6) Have a great trip! Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter