~~~HELP! Sheraton Vistana Resort-Fountains Villas YES or NO?

loveysbydesign

I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream
Hi everyone!
A good friend of mine is looking for info. on Sheraton Vistana Resort-Fountains Villas. They own a timeshare, have never been to WDW before and were looking to stay there. Any info. you can give me on this place at all would be great!:goodvibes

Just came back from there. As you can see from my sig we've stayed there 4 times, 2 of them have been in the Fountains II section and this time in Fountains I. We love, love, love this resort. It's our favorite so far.

All the condos have recently been redone (great improvement) and the grounds are beautiful. They will love it. :)

oh, and for more info, have them read the Sheraton Vistana thread on here(hotel reviews section). There's so much info on this place it's too much for one post. lol

Thanks for the info! Just curious do you own a timeshare or do you rent there? we are looking for a new place to stay.

Another yes -- We've stayed i the fountains section twice (once before the rehad and once after) // great resort! -- fantastic remodel job! -- landscaping everywhere is great! // Our teens like it that the pool here is open till 1 a.m. so they go for a swim after a busy theme park day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter