Help spread a little magic

pocomom

Brr.....
Last week we took a big family trip to Alaska via the Disney cruise.
While at a comedy show , a women in front of us said we had been "pixie dusted" and gave my kiddos presents.
Right after that her husband, Mario, was selected to go up on stage. They didn't have their phones on them, so I pulled out mine for some photos. I had her write her email down on a post- it on my son's gift so I could send them to her.
We very carefully kept the post it on the whole trip, but somehow it was gone when it came time to unpack at home.
The husband's name is Mario.
She had curly blonde hair , they had 2 older girls , and they were onboard the Disney cruise to Alaska from Vancouver August 7th.
Anyone happen to know them or anyone on that cruise, that might have a lead? Would love to send them their pictures!

While at a comedy show , a women in front of us said we had been "pixie dusted" and gave my kiddos presents.
Right after that her husband, Mario, was selected to go up on stage. They didn't have their phones on them, so I pulled out mine for some photos. I had her write her email down on a post- it on my son's gift so I could send them to her.
We very carefully kept the post it on the whole trip, but somehow it was gone when it came time to unpack at home.
She had curly blonde hair , they had 2 older girls , and they were onboard the Disney cruise to Alaska from Vancouver August 7th.
Anyone happen to know them or anyone on that cruise, that might have a lead? Would love to send them their pictures!

If this was that important, why didn't you keep the post-it in a wallet or purse or even get their phone number and send them to them right away?

I doubt calling DCL would do you any good, but worth a shot. Anyway, good luck.

If this was that important, why didn't you keep the post-it in a wallet or purse or even get their phone number and send them to them right away?

I doubt calling DCL would do you any good, but worth a shot. Anyway, good luck.

We didn't have phone service for one, and sheesh have you never misplaced something? We were away for weeks. I'm happy I managed to bring all my kids back.

I am famous for losing things like this. Now I take a picture of the post it so I won't lose it. I doubt you will find this woman, do you know her last name? Maybe look her up on FB?

You might also post the question on the Cruise Meet thread for that cruise. Maybe someone on there knows them: https://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-wonder-to-alaska-august-7-2017.3437028

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter