Help - thinking about staying offsite!

How about a 1 bedroom at Old key west where the living room has a double sofa bed and a twin sofa bed? As far as Disney springs goes, you might look into doubletree for the suites. Another option is art of animation suites but they might be too kiddie for your DD? One last idea is connecting rooms at the Dolphin. I know they have family rates where you get two rooms that connect. Then the girls could explore the Boardwalk area. But make sure you feel comfortable with DD's friend if it is 3 weeks. I am an only child and I'll never forget when I was 15 and brought my best friend. She was too obsessed with wanting to meet boys in the park while I just wanted to have fun in the pool and on rides. It kind of put a dent in our friendship for a bit and my parents were not happy! I like the previous post someone made about doing to expedition activities. I went to discovery cove for my honeymoon and it was amazing!! Your daughter is the perfect age for that. I'd enjoy some of these adventures just with her and save the friend trips for something more back at home and local. Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter