HELP! w/ uploading photos

stacy6552

Keep to the code!
Hey gang!

I took this great shot of a stranger that i wanted to post, in case its one of you guys. But I cant get it uploaded, because the file is too big.

Is there some way I can adjust it to "fit" ?????

Is it too big because the dimensions of the image are too large, or the file size is too big?

Anne

The file is too big. Now whether or not its because the dimentions are too big or not I dont know. Any ideas?

You're asking for help with a problem when you don't even know what the problem is, so I do'nt think anyone's going to be able to help until you know what you need help with.

Anne

if you want to shrink an image file size its pretty easy...you may already have a graphics program on your computer that can do it..like paintshop or photoshop...alternatively you could use google picasa (free)

or maybe try irfan view which is also free (but just watch the install process because it installs some optional stuff you don't need - just de-select the junk!)

hope this helps,

:)

Microsoft Office Picture Manager, Nero PhotoSnap, PaintShop Pro -- even the plain ol' accessory Paint will allow you to reduce the dimension and the quality of an image, thereby reducing its size.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter