• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Help with buying adv. purchase tickets and pickup at Guest Services, please

BlueFairy

DIS Veteran
Hi,
We will arrive at AKL for one night on Sat. Then we move off-site and will go to the parks starting Mon. I'd like to wait until this Thurs or Friday to buy my tickets on the phone and get the advance purchase price.
Can I definitely do that and have them hold them at the parks? I'd like to get them on the weekend rather than spend time on our first park day. Where can I pick them up besides the TTC? Can I skip a parking fee and go to somewhere at Downtown Disney? I hear that I can't pick them up at the AKL if they aren't UPH tickets.
Thanks!

I am pretty sure tickets can be picked up at guest relations at any park. We will be picking up tickets for MNSSHP at MK the day of the event . I was told on the phone all that is required is photo ID and reserv. #

Yes but I'd like to avoid having to go to a park to get the tickets. Are there other ticketing sites on property?

I did this on our last trip. Ordered the day we left (making sure to bring printed confirmation from website) and picked up at MK the day we arrived. We arrived in the evening and just took a leisurely bus ride from AS Sports to the MK front gate and back.

If you are staying at AKL for 1 night, just use your free parking pass and stop at AK sometime Sunday and pick up your tix at guest services. You won't have to pay to park if staying on site.

Originally posted by BlueFairy
Yes but I'd like to avoid having to go to a park to get the tickets. Are there other ticketing sites on property?

You can pick them up at either of the Guest Relations locations at DTD. Be sure to bring your confirmation number and a photo ID with you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter