Help with CRO and a refund?

wdwnut61

DIS Veteran
Has this happened to anyone before? I had already paid in full on my ressie through CRO. Then when AP discounts came out on Monday I rebooked the new ressie. My new ressie with dicount is $700.00 less. I asked CRO to transfer the money to the new ressie and refund my CC the difference. I called 2 days later to follow up. They had unfortunately moved the entire amount to the new ressie. I again explained what I had originally wanted done and she said she would send a note to accounting and apologized for their error. Honestly, does anyone think I'll see the refund on my CC? :(

Yes. Don't worry :) Just keep following up with CRO and get the number for an accounting supervisor if it dosen't get cleared up in the next couple of days.

The worst that could happen is that you will have a credit to your room when you get there. Nothing like having your food and purchases paid for. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter