help with dates please!!

crazypom

Mouseketeer
we have a 2 week trip planned to Palm springs Nov 25th - Dec 10th. It is impossible to be that close to DL and not sneak in a trip! :teeth:

Our 2 options are - fly into LAX Sat Nov 25th and do the parks sun, Mon, Tues then on to PS for the rest of the holiday....or....drive back in from PS on Sun 3rd and do the parks Dec 3,4,5th.

My first choice is to do DL first as it saves a bit of driving but I am worried about crowds. We have been several times and are experienced "fast-passers". I tentatively booked at the Park Vue suites as we are a family of 6.

any thoughts/comments are appreciated :goodvibes

The first weekend of Dec is always the Candlelight Processional. It will be very crowded because of that on Sunday, the 3rd. But the next two days should be much quieter. The 25th will be busy as it's still Thanksgiving weekend. But after, it should quiet down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter