Help with Disney Welcome Letters!

America Dodd

Earning My Ears
I am wanting to find out where I can get personalized welcome letters from Mickey and Minnie Mouse for our Disney vacation in September. If someone could help me it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!

Hi, Dee, Marion and I all have letters. If you want a specific designer to fill your request, post a request on their thread. If you don't mind who fills your request you can post your own thread but you need to include the names/dates, details, etc that you want included in the letters.

I do not care who does them. We are going to Disney World on September 16-23. It will be the kids first trip going. I have a 2 year old girl named Ember, a 7 year old boy named Jonah and a 13 year old named Cameron going. I would like the letters to be from Mickey and Minnie Mouse.

I do not care who does them. We are going to Disney World on September 16-23. It will be the kids first trip going. I have a 2 year old girl named Ember, a 7 year old boy named Jonah and a 13 year old named Cameron going. I would like the letters to be from Mickey and Minnie Mouse.
not trying to be a smarty pants but you can easily use cliparts from the internet, use Disney font and do these yourself in minutes, exactly how you want them.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter