Help with info on the Windert Mickey Watch

Pipes5780

Earning My Ears
I am curious if anyone can help me piece together information on these watches. The web is filled with a lot of misinformation and I have yet to find any real info.

The watch was made by the Windert Trading Co. It has a Swiss 17 Jewel Movement marked Sonceboz S A.

Beyond that I am at a loss. I know there are 3 different variants out there. There is, what I understand to be the prototype version which has white gloves on the hands and "Disneyland" in text on the top. There is a version with orange gloves on the hands and the "Disneyland" text. And finally there is one with the orange gloves on the hands and has no Disneyland mention on the face.

I have heard people state that these were made for a short time period somewhere between 1968 and 1972. Some also say they were only available in the parks and nowhere else. Any info you might have I would greatly appreciate.

Thanks!IMG_2445 (2).JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!