Help with meals in the room...

megan4777

<font color=red>Apparently I had some sort monster
I was told I would get more help on this board than on the budget board...
We're staying in a 2 br villa at OKW and I know I have seen ideas for meals in the room however I can't find them anywhere.
If anyone can help, I'd greatly appreciate it!!! Thanks :flower:

We usually head to the grocery store the first day with a couple of menus in hand. We often do one pasta dish (sometimes it's lasagne) with salad and fruit. We also like to do chops on the grill and have potatos and veggies fixed in the kitchen. One time, we put potatos in the oven and set the timer to bake the potatos, and we came back to have a baked potato bar with all the fixin's. It is pretty easy to do a ham dinner too if you put everything in the oven with the timer set. We usually prepare in the morning, put it in the oven when we come back for a midday break and come back in the evening to a finished dinner that only needs to be put on the table.

When we were just there, we planned burgers, sausages, tacos, BLT's, and a pancake dinner. It was not a very healthy menu, but easy to make and the meals used many of the same groceries.

if you have a 2-bedroom - you have gotten a full kitchen.

anything you can make it your home you can make there.

to order your groceries (if you don't have a car)

www.wegoshop.com

you will be please if you can give details on your order.

We bought all varieties of breakfast food (pancake mix, eggs, bacon, cereal, oatmeal, bagels, fruit), that did us every day.

Lunches we usually ate out. But for dinners we had pasta with meatballs, meatball subs, chili, macaroni and cheese, and hot dogs and beans, plus we ate out for a couple of nice dinners.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter