Help with Rates

DsneyDude1

Mouseketeer
I am staying at BWV December 27-29. Can't get a room on December 26. So I booked the Yacht Club figuring that at least we could just walk from one to the other when we move on the 27th. But the room rate at the Yacht club is about $484 with tax. Anyone know of any way to get a discount during this period? Thanks for your help.

Originally posted by DsneyDude1
I am staying at BWV December 27-29. Can't get a room on December 26. So I booked the Yacht Club figuring that at least we could just walk from one to the other when we move on the 27th. But the room rate at the Yacht club is about $484 with tax. Anyone know of any way to get a discount during this period? Thanks for your help.

Have you checked out mousesavers.com? If there is a discount to be had it will be listed on this site.

Checking in on Dec 26th is Holiday season though which is the most expensive time to vist WDW.

Good luck on your search for a discount and hope you have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter