Help with room requests?

ctc917

DIS Veteran
HI

We are making a trip to Disney in April and we are stay at two DVC resorts for the first time(our home resort is AKL Kidani) The first is a Studio in SSR and we have no idea where would be a great location, we will be there for 2 nights and we have a car, I like the top floor, so how many floors do SSR buildings have? do they have elevators in their buildings? Looking for a good pool too, we have a 9 yr old...Any other suggestions on where to request and where to stay away from?

Our second place is BLT which we will be in a studio, lake view and we will be there for 3 nights. I'm looking for a high floor there too but do not know what floor i can request with a Lake view studio, can you help with that? Also when you get off the elevators can it be a long walk to your room if you are the farest from the elevator?

thanks for all the help

ctc917

SSR, they have elevators in all buildings.

As to location, since you want a good pool I would suggest Paddocks, with the new themed pool and counter service.

Does anyone have an idea on a room location to request at BLT studio lake view?

Is it better to ask to be close to an elevator? I usually like to stay on the top floor but is there a better option at BLT?

thanks

ctc917

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter