Ride Twister
Ride Hanna-Barbera
Get Earthquake UE
See Terminator
Eat lunch
Ride ET (single rider)
See Curious George
Get Jaws UE
Ride Men in Black (single rider, 2 or 3 times)
See Beetlejuice
See Alfred Hitchcock 3D
See Earthquake
See Wild West Show
Eat dinner
See Stuntacular
Ride Men in Black (single rider)
Ride Jaws
(Ride some I of A rides?)

Three questions. With UE can you get another pass like the Disney system (two hour wait or when time comes around)? Also, can one member of the family do everyone's tickets at the same time? Also at Islands of Adventure when you get off Dueling Dragons early in the morning and there is only a small wait, can you hope right back in to the back of the line without having to walk a mile to get back in line?

If you go right to Deuling Dragons as soon as the park opens, you can ride it MANY times with no wait at all. Everybody else tends to go to Hulk and Spriderman. You just keep going back in the re-entry door to go from fire to ice and just keep riding!

i am not sure you would need a UE for wild wild wild west show, plenty of seating and all of it good.
get off blue exit to the left and trun left and you will be looking outside, before you go outside turn right and go to the door on the right about 25 feet down the hallway. go thru thr door and go right for the shortcut back to the dragons. If you cut thru the baby swap you may run into an attendent that will make you go back or worse you may run into someone that is a rider and took the correct shortcut to get back into line. :tongue:

You might want to save Lucy/Stage 54/Boneyard until the afternoon. Stage 54 sometimes doesn't open until 11:00 and those attractions are rarely crowded. Save you prime time morning hours for one of the more popular rides.

Okay, I think I will update the Universal plan later.

Get UE for The Cat in the Hat
Ride Dueling Dragons (both)
See Poseidon's Fury
Ride The Cat in the Hat
Get UE for Popeye
Ride Storm Force Acceleration
Ride Caro-Seuss-el
See The Eighth Voyage of Sinbad
Eat lunch
See "A Show for Everyone"
See If I Ran the Zoo/Browse Seuss Landing
Ride Hulk (sr)
Ride Dr. Doom's Fearfall (sr)
Ride Spiderman (sr)
Ride Ripsaw Falls (double rider)
Ride Popeye
Ride Jurassic Park River Adventure (sr)
Explore Discovery Center/Triceratops Encounter
Ride Unicorn Coaster (if line is short)
Eat dinner
Explore Camp Jurassic/The Olive
Ride Spiderman (sr)
Ride Hulk (sr)
Ride Ripsaw Falls (dr)
Ride Jurassic Park River Adventure (sr)
Ride One Fish, Two Fish
Ride Caro-Seuss-el
Ride Cat in the Hat

I have never seen a very long line for T2, but maybe that's just a function of the times I've went ... a UE pass for it is not necessary, especially if you plan on doing it second anyway. Just remember, the shows only start at certain times anyway, so just ask the security guard at the front when the next one starts. When the wait is long for T2 it's because of bad timing and not really lines.

If you're planning on doing it second, you definitely should not need the pass anyway, I'd grab an Express pass for Hannah Barbara then and do MIB, BTTF, T2, then Hannah-Barberra, if you do MIB and BTTF first you should be fine (though saving MIB for last and doing single rider would work find too).

Before you get wet at Curious George play area check out the "dry ball area" (or what ever it's called). It located directly behind curious george. It's a riot!!

Also, fyi, T2-3d usually takes at least 45 min for the pre-show and the "show". You might consider using the single line at MIB 2 or 3 times you first trip through. The first time you go on you're just trying to take it all in!!

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter