Help with Vacation Planning - what all do they do for you?

lisanmoose

Earning My Ears
Hi - I have learned so much here and thank you all for the work you do! We are staying at the DLH in Nov and I asked them about the free pics, and saw the baskets they offer, but what else can I ask for (standard room) that will make the trip really special? My kids are almost 3 and 5 years old and we want to make this a great surprise...also, does anyone know if you can do Magical Beginings without booking the whole trip thru Disney? I did the hotel resv myself and still need park hopper tix...thanks in advance.

lisanmoose said:
Hi - I have learned so much here and thank you all for the work you do! We are staying at the DLH in Nov and I asked them about the free pics, and saw the baskets they offer, but what else can I ask for (standard room) that will make the trip really special? My kids are almost 3 and 5 years old and we want to make this a great surprise...also, does anyone know if you can do Magical Beginings without booking the whole trip thru Disney? I did the hotel resv myself and still need park hopper tix...thanks in advance.

Not sure what Magical Beginnings are... but if you buy at least a 3 day hopper, you will get early entry and The DLR has an unofficial policy where all guests staying at their hotels get early entry any day it is advertised if they have the hoppers.

They can book your reservations for you, sometimes get you priority seating for the Alladin show, they can act as personal shoppers for you (for a fee above the cost of the items), they can preorder roomservice snacks for you, they can try to get seats for the fantasmic buffet for you, etc.

Carole

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter