Here is an attempt of the moon-feel free to comment

A moon shot from tonight, after playing with the settings a bit. This is a 12X, 1/640, 3.5. Better than my first trys, LOL, still learning. The air was sort of heavy, cool, moist. I tried later on and too cloudy. I wonder if the picture is not in focus (I did have it on infinity) or if it was the air. Any tips or suggestions??

moon-1.jpg

Dan Murphy said:
A moon shot from tonight, after playing with the settings a bit. This is a 12X, 1/640, 3.5. Better than my first trys, LOL, still learning. The air was sort of heavy, cool, moist. I tried later on and too cloudy. I wonder if the picture is not in focus (I did have it on infinity) or if it was the air. Any tips or suggestions??

moon-1.jpg

Wow, did you do that with the Canon S2 IS? That is so awesome.

That is an impressive moon. Great job!

You guys are FORCING me to go out in the cold to 'capture the moon!'

Nice job on the picture Dan. I think you captured it nicely!

Someday I hope to capture a Harvest Moon with something interesting in the photo as well. Maybe with my ex MIL flying by it or something. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter