Headed to BTMR said 30 was 28, wife and kids got in line. I got child swap +2 and went to look for dropped baby lovie (no luck)

I know this is an important item. My advice is to call and ask if the lost and found is operating. I have had very good luck with getting things returned; they have a great system in normal times.

Too late now but for next time: stop in later at the ride and ask about the item. And on your way out, stop at main guest services to inquire in case someone picked it up and dropped it off on their way out. After that it goes to main lost and found.

I lost a magic band in Dumbo and when I went back to ask the ride operator they had it. Son lost sunglasses on a rollercoaster, stopped by main GS on way out of MK, they were there, couldn't believe it, etc. I have returned many 'low value' items to GS so definitely check.

My guess is that no guests will be picking up items currently so items will be even more likely to be picked up by a CM and sent to the appropriate area.

Last edited:
Alright. Like I said we lined up for bus to AK from pop at 6am. We’re some of the first people in AK. Rode FOP around 745, rode Navi river as a walk on right after, got Starbucks and a cinnamon roll. Sat and ate. Just rode Everest and we are in line for Everest again as it’s a short wait and we really enjoyed it! Park hasn’t been open an hour yet and we have already accomplished everything on our must do list here! Will head to the safari after this. We plan to head to Disney springs this afternoon and evening.

Alright. Like I said we lined up for bus to AK from pop at 6am. We’re some of the first people in AK. Rode FOP around 745, rode Navi river as a walk on right after, got Starbucks and a cinnamon roll. Sat and ate. Just rode Everest and we are in line for Everest again as it’s a short wait and we really enjoyed it! Park hasn’t been open an hour yet and we have already accomplished everything on our must do list here! Will head to the safari after this. We plan to head to Disney springs this afternoon and evening.
What time did they actually let you in AK? Was there a big back up of people waiting to get in? Going next Sat. Thanks!

OMG! This is so sweet. I’m going to HS 11/7. How exciting to be celebrating your 50th at WDW? That makes me feel so happy inside.
We'll be there in December so we'll miss you. I think you'd be fine walking that path alone and feel like a rockstar when you finished! There's usually a lot of people along those paths so you wouldn't be totally alone.

To acknowledge a CM, you can also post on Twitter with the #castcompliment. They will get a certificate, and be as specific as possible and if you don't remember the name, try to remember what they looked like, or the time. They post them backstage for others to see that the recognition they received. Also make sure it is #castcompliment or # cast compliment....not #cast complaint (LOL!!) :smickey:
The page is not being staffed right now so this won't make it to the cm

What time did they actually let you in AK? Was there a big back up of people waiting to get in? Going next Sat. Thanks!
I drove to AK this morning and they opened the parking lot around 7:10am. I was about 10 cars back and by the time I had parked and walked to the entrance it was open. There wasn't a backup at security or the turnstiles so I assume the entrance had been open for awhile. I was in line at EE by 7:30. They waited to start running EE until 7:55 but I was able to ride it 4 times before 8:30. For most of my wait time there were only 4 groups in line so it was understandable to wait until the official open time to start running the ride.

Yea, so it sounds like it's not any different than it was in August in regards to eating/drinking in line.

On your marker, stationary, and distanced from others (as the announcements say, stationary and distanced) = ok to take mask off for a quick sip/bite or two.
Moving while in line = not ok.

I will post more later but I am in Magic Kingdom today and have had very little issues. Longest wait was 40 for pirates. Everything is shorter than posted. I have many opposing feelings to those talking about MK crowds and difficulties today

You can tell more traffic picked up about 3:30 probably more AP people

Similar experience yesterday. Everything up until about 5:30pm was slightly shorter than the posted wait, and after 5:30pm each ride was at the posted wait or slightly longer.

We went to HS this morning from the beach club. We walked and left around 745am. We were the 4th group in line for temp check.

Walked right through security and into the park by 9am. We went straight to MMRR. We were on the second train. Walked to toy story and walked on that. Then walked on aliens.

After that we walked to Starbucks. By that time it was 940am! Great start to our morning!

I know it is wrong for offsite guests to park at a resort and walk to the park. Not asking about that. Here’s my question... we are staying at YC. Are we able to drive to CR. Order and have breakfast. Then walk over to MK. We are staying on property and would be using one parking lot over another for the day. Or would Disney take action against us (ie towing). I don’t want to have to bus to MK and then walk to CR, and not sure if buses will be going in time. Only other option is Uber.

I know it is wrong for offsite guests to park at a resort and walk to the park. Not asking about that. Here’s my question... we are staying at YC. Are we able to drive to CR. Order and have breakfast. Then walk over to MK. We are staying on property and would be using one parking lot over another for the day. Or would Disney take action against us (ie towing). I don’t want to have to bus to MK and then walk to CR, and not sure if buses will be going in time. Only other option is Uber.
This is not allowed.

Can you imagine how difficult it would be for CR guests to find parking if many did this? Pop Century alone has almost 3,000 guest rooms!

Parking at a resort with an ADR is limited to 3 hours for a very good reason.

We went to HS this morning from the beach club. We walked and left around 745am. We were the 4th group in line for temp check.

Walked right through security and into the park by 9am. We went straight to MMRR. We were on the second train. Walked to toy story and walked on that. Then walked on aliens.

After that we walked to Starbucks. By that time it was 940am! Great start to our morning!
What time did they start MMRR?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter