Here We Come - Fantasy Western Caribbean on October 14th

tellemarie

Mousejunkie!
YAY!!! Only 429 days until we all set sail pixiedust: Anyone else going aboard?

We're in Durham, NC, second timers (first was our honeymoon ~2 years ago), and very pumped about getting our cabana on Serenity Bay again :cloud9: What are you all looking forward to?

I'll include a list of other sailors below - starting with us!
If you want to join in, let me know...
DIS Name(s)
Adults
Kids/Ages
Stateroom (if you'd like)

tellemarie
Andrew & Shantelle
None
Room 12508
------------------------
Gindy Woodward
Gindy and Scott
Norma and Harry
Kerrigan (7)
Hadleigh (3)
------------------------
Katie Cunningham
Katie and Brad
Kaeley (3)
Emma (1)
Room#6512
------------------------
Samantha & Allan
Ethan (11)
Zachary (9)
Room # 6012
------------------------
Angela & Tony
Annabelle (9)
Room # 6016
------------------------
Alyssa S
Alyssa and Jason
Annika (9)
Joshua (7)
Room # 8512

Last edited:

We're in Durham, NC, second timers (first was our honeymoon ~2 years ago), and very pumped about getting our cabana on Serenity Bay again :cloud9: What are you all looking forward to?

DIS Name(s)
Adults
Kids/Ages

tellemarie
Andrew & Shantelle
None
------------------------
Hey there! My husband and I, along with our 2 girls and my in-laws are going on our 1st disney cruise! We will be on the Fantasy Oct. 14th cruise! We are from Nashville! Thank you for starting this thread. Hopefully more cruisers will respond closer to cruise time! Have you ever participated in the fish extender thing? I'm curious how to get involved and any details would be greatly appreciated! We too are interested in getting a cabana at Castaway Cay but have heard it's almost impossible! :) Any tips on scoring one? Please add us to the list!

Gindy and Scott
Norma and Harry
Kerrigan (7)
Hadleigh (3)

Thanks so much!

This is going to be our second time on the Disney Fantasy. Had so much fun. We are going with a group of 13. Not sure who all is wanting to participate. But my family and I would like to. We have never done the fish extenders before but would like to this cruise.

Katie and Brad
Kaeley (3)
Emma (1)
Room#6512

Hey there! My husband and I, along with our 2 girls and my in-laws are going on our 1st disney cruise! We will be on the Fantasy Oct. 14th cruise! We are from Nashville! Thank you for starting this thread. Hopefully more cruisers will respond closer to cruise time! Have you ever participated in the fish extender thing? I'm curious how to get involved and any details would be greatly appreciated! We too are interested in getting a cabana at Castaway Cay but have heard it's almost impossible! :) Any tips on scoring one?

You're gonna have such a great time! I haven't done the FE yet, but I'm definitely interested in it. I'll look into it on another thread and see what I can find!

I haven't found it to be impossible (on my all of one cruise :rotfl:) but I booked right when the window opened. We were concierge last time as well, so I don't know if that had anything to do with it or not. But on your PIF date I would get right on it! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you because it really is an amazing experience! It's especially nice since you're provided with snacks and drinks, as well as inner tubes - perfect for kids. :thumbsup2

This is going to be our second time on the Disney Fantasy. Had so much fun. We are going with a group of 13. Not sure who all is wanting to participate. But my family and I would like to. We have never done the fish extenders before but would like to this cruise.

How awesome is the Fantasy? I've been wanting to cruise on it since it was being built - it's so gorgeous! I'm going to look into the Fish Extenders thing and see what I can find. I've heard all about it but never gotten to take part. :)

You're gonna have such a great time! I haven't done the FE yet, but I'm definitely interested in it. I'll look into it on another thread and see what I can find!

I haven't found it to be impossible (on my all of one cruise :rotfl:) but I booked right when the window opened. We were concierge last time as well, so I don't know if that had anything to do with it or not. But on your PIF date I would get right on it! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you because it really is an amazing experience! It's especially nice since you're provided with snacks and drinks, as well as inner tubes - perfect for kids. :thumbsup2

How awesome is the Fantasy? I've been wanting to cruise on it since it was being built - it's so gorgeous! I'm going to look into the Fish Extenders thing and see what I can find. I've heard all about it but never gotten to take part. :)

We loved it! Got to watch all the shows but Aladdin. Aladdin was full very quickly. My daughter who was 1 at the time absolutely loved nemo's reef. Haven't been on any of the other ships but we feel in love cruising on Disney. With my daughter being a huge Disney fan at the age of 2 now (will be 3 on the cruise) Disney is the only way to cruise. Super excited to do the fish extenders this time around!!

Also needed to add two more rooms.

Samantha & Allan
Ethan (11)
Zachary (9)
Room # 6012

Angela & Tony
Annabelle (9)
Room # 6016

We are so excited for our first DCL trip. My husband and I have cruised before but not with Disney, so we can't wait to check out the Fantasy! We are taking our two children and much of our family is coming along with us (Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Grandparents). So glad that you started this board! We are also hoping to try the Fish Extenders. Researching lots of tips and suggestions (on a daily basis - my husband has started to tease me a bit, but hey...I'm excited!). We are from Massachusetts but will be joined by family living in NC and FL.

Last edited:

Also needed to add two more rooms.

Samantha & Allan
Ethan (11)
Zachary (9)
Room # 6012

Angela & Tony
Annabelle (9)
Room # 6016

All added! :)

We are so excited for our first DCL trip. My husband and I have cruised before but not with Disney, so we can't wait to check out the Fantasy! We are taking our two children and much of our family is coming along with us (Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Grandparents). So glad that you started this board! We are also hoping to try the Fish Extenders. Researching lots of tips and suggestions (on a daily basis - my husband has started to tease me a bit, but hey...I'm excited!). We are from Massachusetts but will be joined by family living in NC and FL.

Alyssa S
Alyssa and Jason
Annika (9)
Joshua (7)
Room # 8512

Got you added! You're gonna have such a great time cruising, especially with so much family!

Hi all! Would anyone (so far) like to take the organizational head of this cruise's Fish Extender? I'd love to organize it I'm a bit buried with school, work, and demanding pups :upsidedow

DIS Name(s)
Adults
Kids/Ages

tellemarie
Andrew & Shantelle
None
Room 12508
------------------------
Gindy Woodward
Gindy and Scott
Norma and Harry
Kerrigan (7)
Hadleigh (3)
------------------------
Katie Cunningham
Katie and Brad
Kaeley (3)
Emma (1)
Room#6512
------------------------
Samantha & Allan
Ethan (11)
Zachary (9)
Room # 6012
------------------------
Angela & Tony
Annabelle (9)
Room # 6016
------------------------
Alyssa S
Alyssa and Jason
Annika (9)
Joshua (7)
Room # 8512

Jennijack
Tom and Jennifer
Keston (14)
Colin (12)
Room 6588

we are really excited. We have heard only wonderful things about Disney Cruises, but, what else would you expect from Disney?!

Alyssa S
Alyssa and Jason
Annika (9)
Joshua (7)
Room # 8512

What is fish extenders?

We would LOVE to join a fish extender group! It's hard work as I am sooooo not crafty, but my kid loves delivering gifts and trying not to get caught! Not to mention returning to our own room and finding a surprise waiting as well! Sign us up!
Tony & Tricia
Emily (9)

Hello All!

This will be our first Disney Cruise, And the first cruise for my wife and kids. I am a Disney Cruise "veteran" so to speak - I cruised on the Oceanic of Big Red Boat fame 25 years ago, which was my first and only Cruise. I am glad I found this thread - it's interesting to hear about everyone on this cruise as we are essentially going to be in a "confined" space together for a week. Looking forward to next October, which can't come fast enough!

MKandyman
Matt and Patty
Tom
Ben

Last edited:
HI Guys!!!

Just booked this cruise yesterday, 4 adults going firs time on Disney cruise super excited!!!!

DIS Name(s)
Adults
Kids/Ages

tellemarie
Andrew & Shantelle
None
Room 12508
------------------------
Gindy Woodward
Gindy and Scott
Norma and Harry
Kerrigan (7)
Hadleigh (3)
------------------------
Katie Cunningham
Katie and Brad
Kaeley (3)
Emma (1)
Room#6512
------------------------
Samantha & Allan
Ethan (11)
Zachary (9)
Room # 6012
------------------------
Angela & Tony
Annabelle (9)
Room # 6016
------------------------
Alyssa S
Alyssa and Jason
Annika (9)
Joshua (7)
Room # 8512
i

Would like to get more Information regarding the Fish Extender.If anyone has more Information would be greatly appreciated.

Hello everyone,

Can't wait for this cruise. It will be my family's first experience on the open sea.

We are also very interested in participating in the Fish Extender.

Please add us to the list:

MikeCaraG
Mike and Cara
Bailey (17)
Brayden (15)
Rm 12522

We are in Madison, Alabama and this is our fourth Disney Cruise, all on the Fantasy. We've done FE every time and it's a lot of fun. Last year, we did a small group that had 10 cabins and that worked well. (It can be hard to pack enough FE for 20 cabins!). I can set one up for 10 cabins if you leave your name, email, cabin number and names and ages below. Won't have time to do a huge FE group or set up lots of pre meets and greets but can manage a spreadsheet for 10 cabins!

We are in Madison, Alabama and this is our fourth Disney Cruise, all on the Fantasy. We've done FE every time and it's a lot of fun. Last year, we did a small group that had 10 cabins and that worked well. (It can be hard to pack enough FE for 20 cabins!). I can set one up for 10 cabins if you leave your name, email, cabin number and names and ages below. Won't have time to do a huge FE group or set up lots of pre meets and greets but can manage a spreadsheet for 10 cabins!

We are up for a small 10 cabin FE. Below is our info.

Mike and Cara
Mpaulgodwin@gmail.com
Bailey (17)
Brayden (15)
Rm # 12522

Thanks for putting it together

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!