Here We Come - Fantasy Western Caribbean on October 14th

We are in Madison, Alabama and this is our fourth Disney Cruise, all on the Fantasy. We've done FE every time and it's a lot of fun. Last year, we did a small group that had 10 cabins and that worked well. (It can be hard to pack enough FE for 20 cabins!). I can set one up for 10 cabins if you leave your name, email, cabin number and names and ages below. Won't have time to do a huge FE group or set up lots of pre meets and greets but can manage a spreadsheet for 10 cabins!
We just signed up for the cruise (this will be our third--just came back from the Dream last Friday!!)! We are traveling with our two kids (boys, 13 and 9) and my parents. Both of our cabins would love to sign up for FE's---please add us to the list. Can you send me your email address and I can give you all the details? krdaffron@aol.com
Thanks!

We just signed up for the cruise (this will be our third--just came back from the Dream last Friday!!)! We are traveling with our two kids (boys, 13 and 9) and my parents. Both of our cabins would love to sign up for FE's---please add us to the list. Can you send me your email address and I can give you all the details? krdaffron@aol.com
Thanks!

Hi! This is our first disney cruise and super excited! We are from Australia and my daughter would love us to be involved in fish extenders! It will be my daughters 10th birthday whilst on the cruise too. If anyone is doing a group would love to join :)

Hi! This is our first disney cruise and super excited! We are from Australia and my daughter would love us to be involved in fish extenders! It will be my daughters 10th birthday whilst on the cruise too. If anyone is doing a group would love to join :)
I'm putting together a small 10 cabin group. I'll need name, room number (if you know yet) ages and names of those in cabin. If they have allergies that would be good to know too. If you want a small group like this you can send to Leada.gore@gmail.com.
Our last FE group had a family from Australia and we loved the postcards! My daughter took them to school

Hi everyone! So excited to have found this thread! We haven't actually booked yet, I'm waiting for my parents to decide if they are coming with us. But I will be on this cruise with or without them, and I gave them until the end of the week to decide.

We live in the tiny town of Muldrow, OK, just outside Fort Smith, AR. I have only been on one cruise before and I don't really count it anyway - 2 nights on a small budget ship 18 years ago with a port in Nassau. And this will be the first cruise ever for my hubby and kids!

It is me and my husband, Angela & Tommy Gray, son Tyler "TJ" who will be 9, and daughter Della who will be 4.

I can't wait to get our stateroom booked and make it official!!

We are booked! So excited!

Angela and Tommy
TJ (9)
Della (4)
Room #9574

We are also interested in participating in the Fish Extender gift exchange if there is still room (or enough interest for a second list). This will be our 4th Disney cruise (3rd on the Fantasy).

Jay-Jay
Adults: Jay-Jay & Joel
No Kids
Stateroom #7586.

Edited to Add:
Eek! I need to figure out how to edit my ticker -- it's still referencing our 2014 cruise!

Unfortunately our family reunion cruise got cancelled so we won't be participating in the cruise this year As well as Tony and Angela and Samantha and Allan.. Sorry

YAY!!! Only 429 days until we all set sail pixiedust: Anyone else going aboard?

We're in Durham, NC, second timers (first was our honeymoon ~2 years ago), and very pumped about getting our cabana on Serenity Bay again :cloud9: What are you all looking forward to?

I'll include a list of other sailors below - starting with us!
If you want to join in, let me know...
DIS Name(s)
Adults
Kids/Ages
Stateroom (if you'd like)

tellemarie
Andrew & Shantelle
None
Room 12508
------------------------
Gindy Woodward
Gindy and Scott
Norma and Harry
Kerrigan (7)
Hadleigh (3)
------------------------
Katie Cunningham
Katie and Brad
Kaeley (3)
Emma (1)
Room#6512
------------------------

Last edited:
I am working on the small FE group (10 cabins). We are at 6 as of April 8.
Here is who is on the list:
1. Gore family, 1 child
2. Mike and Cara family, 2 children
3. Yeomans family, 1 child
4. Tom and Andy family
5. Daffron family, 2 children
6. Jay-Jay and Joel family

If you would like to be added to this list only, please reply below and send you information to leada.gore@gmail.com. We're cutting off at 10, first come, first served!

Hello everyone! I hope I am doing this right as I am very technologically challenged! Going on my 1st Disney cruise on the Fantasy 10/14-10/21 in celebration of my 50th birthday! I heard about the fish extender program and I want to take part, what a hoot! Please include me in the festivities. Sue (rskd0603@gmail.com), age 49, cabin #8570. Thank you so much. I am stoked! Will all the participants names and ages be posted here only for this sailing? Could a list be emailed to me as I am not on Facebook?
[QUO300425"]YAY!!! Only 429 days until we all set sail pixiedust: Anyone else going aboard?

We're in Durham, NC, second timers (first was our honeymoon ~2 years ago), and very pumped about getting our cabana on Serenity Bay again :cloud9: What are you all looking forward to?

DIS Name(s)
Adults
Kids/Ages

tellemarie
Andrew & Shantelle
None
Room 12508
------------------------
Gindy Woodward
Gindy and Scott
Norma and Harry
Kerrigan (7)
Hadleigh (3)
------------------------
Katie Cunningham
Katie and Brad
Kaeley (3)
Emma (1)
Room#6512
------------------------
Samantha & Allan
Ethan (11)
Zachary (9)
Room # 6012
------------------------
Angela & Tony
Annabelle (9)
Room # 6016
------------------------
Alyssa S
Alyssa and Jason
Annika (9)
Joshua (7)
Room # 8512[/QUOTE]
YAY!!! Only 429 days until we all set sail pixiedust: Anyone else going aboard?

DIS Name(s)
Adults
Kids/Ages

tellemarie
Andrew & Shantelle
None
Room 12508
------------------------
Gindy Woodward
Gindy and Scott
Norma and Harry
Kerrigan (7)
Hadleigh (3)
------------------------
Katie Cunningham
Katie and Brad
Kaeley (3)
Emma (1)
Room#6512
------------------------
Samantha & Allan
Ethan (11)
Zachary (9)
Room # 6012
------------------------
Angela & Tony
Annabelle (9)
Room # 6016
------------------------
Alyssa S
Alyssa and Jason
Annika (9)
Joshua (7)
Room # 8512

I've already sent our info to leada.gore but wanted to respond here. My daughter, son-in-law, grandson and me are booked and ready to go! We are from Oklahoma (Tulsa area). This is my second Disney Cruise (1st on Fantasy) and we are excited. We are in two staterooms but please just count us as one, since I won't need anything, Thanks.
Our Group:
Amanda & Brandon
Henry (3)
Susie (grandma)
Stateroom 7048​

Hi Everyone,

We're booked!

This is our 5th Disney cruise. We are traveling with some friends so there will be 11 of us spread out in 4 rooms.

My family loves to do fish extenders. I have organized fish extenders a few times on my previous disney cruises so if the leader needs help, I can help with that.

Anyway, there are 5 of us for the fish extender:
Dan & Jeeyoon
Tyler (11)
Chloe (4)
Zoe (2)

The rest of our group won't be doing FE.

Please add us to the list if there is space!

Thanks and I look forward to meeting you all.

Hi Everyone,

We're booked!

This is our 5th Disney cruise. We are traveling with some friends so there will be 11 of us spread out in 4 rooms.

My family loves to do fish extenders. I have organized fish extenders a few times on my previous disney cruises so if the leader needs help, I can help with that.

Anyway, there are 5 of us for the fish extender:
Dan & Jeeyoon
Tyler (11)
Chloe (4)
Zoe (2)

The rest of our group won't be doing FE.

Please add us to the list if there is space!

Thanks and I look forward to meeting you all.
Thanks
I've already sent our info to leada.gore but wanted to respond here. My daughter, son-in-law, grandson and me are booked and ready to go! We are from Oklahoma (Tulsa area). This is my second Disney Cruise (1st on Fantasy) and we are excited. We are in two staterooms but please just count us as one, since I won't need anything, Thanks.
Our Group:
Amanda & Brandon
Henry (3)
Susie (grandma)
Stateroom 7048​
[/QUOTEThanks! I have you added!

We have 1 more spot open on the small FE group of 10 cabins. If you want the spot - first come first serve - send info to leada.gore@gmail.com.
Here's who I have so far (I've only listed adult names - I have the kids on the spreadsheet once we're complete I will send out!)
Gore - Cabin 9144
Mike and Cara - Cabin 12522
Dale and Amy - Cabin 6576
Tom and Andy - Cabin 2016
Daffron - Cabin 2018
Jay Jay and Joel -Cabin 7586
Paik - Cabin 7186
Amanda and Brandon - Cabin 7046
Farleigh - Cabin 6594

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter