Hey guys, Sorry!

RvUsa

<font color=blue>John, the special Dis'r formerly
It has been brought to my attention, LOL that some of you may feel that I am upset with you. NO!!!! I am just frustrated with some things that are happening on my site, and I just needed to step away for a couple of days.

Google spanked me for possible suspicious activity on my adds, and pulled them, and stopped payment on my check.... Nice Huh, I didn't do anything wrong, or against their rules, but because they think I was clicking my own ads, they pulled the plug. I was going to reinvest that money into the site, but now I can't.

You guys have been awesome! I appreciate all the support and friendship. I couldn't have done any of this without the help of a few special people, you know who you are. The rest of you have always been there with kind words and support.

I am going to get back to being a dis'r and website builder soon, just needed to chill out and take a step back for a little while.

Thanks for reading, talk to ya soon.

ME

LOL...naw....we can let John slide, he's been having some rough times....afterall...its not like he "lost the magic" or anything!!!!

ok, that forces me to do something rash.

Hey everybody - Pete has a rash! (Pete, I'm sure there's an ointment someplace for that) :rotfl2:

Hey everybody - Pete has a rash! (Pete, I'm sure there's an ointment someplace for that) :rotfl2:

It's upstairs with Rog's lighter...
Jockitch.jpg

"atheltes foot" and "jock itch" just should never be listed so closely together like that..........its just wrong and freaky....and makes me think Ami was onto something when she asked about "RUBBER SOCKS"

"atheltes foot" and "jock itch" just should never be listed so closely together like that..........its just wrong and freaky....and makes me think Ami was onto something when she asked about "RUBBER SOCKS"

If you use Diaper Ointment when it's hot out you will never get these 2 rashes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!