***Hey, Hey! Come right in and plan, OFFICIAL OCTOBER 2017 thread!!!***

They've been at 9 pm for a while. That is why it has been so frustrating to see September hours that are later than October's! That is not usually the case since September is historically a lower attendance month. *sigh* Just going to keep up my obsessive checking.

They seem to wait as long as possible before updating hours. I doubt we'll see Oct hours extend until a week or 2 into September. Hopefully it'll be worth the wait!

Hey guys!!! There are a whole bunch of early October people on our list - how did your fast pass day go? Don't leave us late-comers hanging! :jumping1:

This is our 1st trip, so ADR's and FPP's have been a new adventure. Both went really well. :thumbsup2 I have 1 elusive ADR (dinner at BOG) that may require throwing a virgin into a volcano. And 1 FPP that I'd like to move earlier in the day. Otherwise it's been great!!

Fast Pass day was this morning and it was a smashing success! We got everything we wanted, at roughly the times we wanted. My only real worry was FOP, since we are going on Day 4 of our trip and are pretty locked in due to ADRs and other plans. I didn't need to stress. There was plenty of availability on Day 4, starting in mid afternoon. Just go for that one first on your FP day. My only (very mild) gripe is that Epcot's times never seemed to work in our favor. There's was a ton of availability, the times just never quite fit together the way I would have preferrred. I don't know if FEA doesn't have FPs before 11, or people just snap them up, but that was slightly annoying. Nothing before 11 on trip days 5 or 8. However, thanks to Touring Plans, I was prepared for that. Overall I'm very happy with how things went for us!

Last edited:

Fast Pass day was this morning and it was a smashing success! We got everything we wanted, at roughly the times we wanted. My only real worry was FOP, since we are going on Day 4 of our trip and are pretty locked in due to ADRs and other plans. I didn't need to stress. There was plenty of availability on Day 4, starting in mid afternoon. Just go for that one first on your FP day. My only (very mild) gripe is that Epcot's times never seemed to work in our favor. There's was a ton of availability, the times just never quite fit together the way I would have preferrred. I don't know if FEA doesn't have FPs before 11, or people just snap them up, but that was slightly annoying. Nothing before 11 on trip days 5 or 8. However, thanks to Touring Plans, I was prepared for that. Overall I'm very happy with how things went for us!
I'm fairly certain they don't offer FP for FEA before 11. So it sounds like you didn't miss out on amything.

Last edited:
I will be at Disney World September 29th though October 8th! I can't wait. I am taking my boyfriend who has never been to Disney.

I love the food and wine festival and we are trying to score tickets to see a taping of the Chew.

I hope you all have a lovely trip!

Hey guys!!! There are a whole bunch of early October people on our list - how did your fast pass day go? Don't leave us late-comers hanging! :jumping1:

Mine was the other day and it was a massive success! Got everything I wanted, so am now refining day plans. Also decided to add on the HEA dessert party, after realising that there are so few HEAs on due to MNSSHP, so we have that and the SWDP! Got to book MNSSHP and then we are done!

75 days!!
Can someone explain online check-in to me? I have been to Disney 3 times in the past but we have never done online checkin because my sister is an odd person and never wanted to.
Since I am going by myself, I may give it a try.
Pros/Cons

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter