Hey I am back

goofymom/pop

<font color=deeppink>oh where oh where can the tag
Wow what a trip....gotta keep this short as I am very late for work today. Cant seem to get in the back to work mode yet. I got to meet lots of board members Mr Peachident, LFG (linda), Shirley 38, John (and his hat) Fiver, Epcot kilterfan (Debbie) Sno White, Daber, oh my who am I forgetting gosh there were so many of us there this week. I am sorry if I didnt list your name it isnt that you werent important just that I am having a rough morning. The kids loved trading all their pins and got some really nice ones from cast members. A big thanks to all of you who gave Anthony extra pins Daber, Sno White, and Shirley 38 he was just thrilled to recieve those pins. Well I shall share more later but wanted you all to know that our first pin trading experience was a GREAT one.

cindy

I was glad to meet you and your crew. Glad to see you made it home ok. I just got back Sunday.

You didn't tell everyone about the newest pin trader.

It was nice to meet you and your family. Sorry I couldn't stick around due to the fact I was working.

Linda
:bounce:

I forgot to tell you all about my sister....she told me before we left that I was NUTS to be spending money on pins for the kids. And hoped I wasnt wasting my money.....LOL!!!! Okay so who was the biggest pin nut of us all....you got it...my Sis. She was so funny, everytime a cast member went by in a lanyard she would yell, "look more Pins!!!" and off she would go. I did trade a few of mine to get her some tinkerbell pins. She wore them everyday we were there and even bought herself a Rock n Roller coaster one. So I have officially initiated my first pin trader.....welcome to the club Becky.:p :p :p

Hey Dave, I even have the hubby looking for pins and he has never been that interested. He went to the Dis Gallery Store while I was away and got me a LE pinnochio pin. And has our name on a list for any Mary Poppins pins that come out. Go figure. Wait til August.....whew! He will probably be worse than me....lol!!

cindy

PS. By the way I also met Tracy Trader (the bear) and her owner Kathy? gosh I hope I remembered the name right...oh pooh. And Carol, Daves wife we had alot of fun chatting while all the proffessional traders were haggling away. My sister really enjoying talking with Carol it made the meet fun for her too!!!

Well these are my new collection......

The full set of the Six Land Pins from MK

A Mickey Farewell MSEP

Tokoyo Mickey band leader

Animal Kingdom 3D rack pin( a gift from my niece and nephew for Mothers Day)

Epcot Logo with sorceror Mickey rack pin

2001 Mickey logo

Mickey with Epcot flag logo rack pin

Sorceror Mickey with the brooms rack pin

Did a little trading, probably could have been a little smarter but being new to this hobby I didnt do too bad. I am completely happy with what I got for the trades so in my book that makes a good trade.

I hope all of you enjoy the pins I traded with you, I know I had a few really special pins and that they will make your collections and not be traders.

Thanks to all I met and those who traded with the "newbie" and werent annoyed by my silly offers. Hope to trade with you all again someday.

Happy pin trading!!!!

Cindy

you met Traci Trader and Pin Trader (Kathryn) Your whole gang was a lot of fun. Glad your sister got hooked the most. It just goes to show that we adults are the biggest kids when we have the "permission" to be. LOL. This trip was too short. When's the next one scheduled???

my next trip is August 9th to the 19th.....yippppeee!!!
10 days, two pin meets, and a pin event. Well if I can get the hubby to let me do that much pin hunting. I can twist a good arm....or at least I think I can.

cindy

Cindy, Hi! I"m so glad you and your family had a good time. I was so nice to meet you. We also just got home late last night so I'm still trying to recover! :)
It was a great trip, I will post more about it later but thanks to everyone that I met for making this such a fun time for me.

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter