hey i'm newbie

Wander Trico

Earning My Ears
how is every one doing?

i went to a convention the other day, lots of fun, cosplayers and fandom merch every where.
i also found out that disney pin trading is apparently a HUGE thing. it made me want to start collecting to.
so i am super fresh into the pin collecting thing, and wanted to find a group of people to chat with. find out good places to buy online, and also bad places to buy online to avoid scrappers n stuff.

the newbie forums are probably not the best place for that, but i didn't know where to go for that stuff obviously lol

how is every one doing?

i went to a convention the other day, lots of fun, cosplayers and fandom merch every where.
i also found out that disney pin trading is apparently a HUGE thing. it made me want to start collecting to.
so i am super fresh into the pin collecting thing, and wanted to find a group of people to chat with. find out good places to buy online, and also bad places to buy online to avoid scrappers n stuff.

the newbie forums are probably not the best place for that, but i didn't know where to go for that stuff obviously lol

Hi and :welcome: to the DIS!

If you're into the Pin Trade, you should probably check out the Collectors Board, which you can find here:
https://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-collectors-board.37/

I don't know much about the pins, but I'd bet the people there do. Have fun!

Last edited:
Heyyyy nice to meet you
and thank you for redirecting me to the correct area.
there r lots of different forums here it gets confusing

Thank you for such a warm welcome. I'm having fun so far.
I do have a question though.
How do I change my picture?
whenever i try to change it, it just says i don't have permission to perform this action.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!