Hey Pin Traders

Hello, I will be visiting WDW next week and would like to begin collecting/trading pins. I have watched several videos to learn about the basic ins and outs of the hobby. One question I can't seem to find clear answer to is the value of pins. For example, I have interest in Beauty and the Beast pins, but if I find a limited edition Beauty and the Beast pin thats 10 years old for sale, is there a guide for me to follow at all to determine range of value of the pin? Or is as simple as how much someone wants for it versus how much someone is willing to pay? Im sure there is no short way to answer the question, is there a guide somewhere online to at least help? Thanks for any help in advance!

Hello, I will be visiting WDW next week and would like to begin collecting/trading pins. I have watched several videos to learn about the basic ins and outs of the hobby. One question I can't seem to find clear answer to is the value of pins. For example, I have interest in Beauty and the Beast pins, but if I find a limited edition Beauty and the Beast pin thats 10 years old for sale, is there a guide for me to follow at all to determine range of value of the pin? Or is as simple as how much someone wants for it versus how much someone is willing to pay? Im sure there is no short way to answer the question, is there a guide somewhere online to at least help? Thanks for any help in advance!

So you'll want to look up the pin and see if it has sold on eBay within the past 90 days (that's as far back as eBay sold listings go). Then loom to see if there are any ones currently for sale and price accordingly. If you have a picture of it and can post it here, I can help.

What's the reason why they don't sell all of the pins online/ shop Disney?

Cuz it's Disney. Shop Disney's warehouses are in TN (Memphis to be exact). They have at least one in California too, although none of my orders have ever shipped from CA. They have specific pins they sell for Disney Store / Shop Disney that they don't sell at either of the parks on each coast.

My wife and I have been collecting since our first trip to WDW in 2006. When we got our welcome package in the mail with coupons, itinerary and other papers, we also received two monorail pins. I remember thinking why did they send us 2 of the same pin? Well, to get us addicted to, I mean to get us to start collecting and trading pins!

My wife collects Cheshire Cat and Sleeping Beauty pins. I collect classic looking Mickey pins, Donald and Pixar pins (Toy Story Aliens and Luxo).

We took our son for his first trip back in 2012 and he's focused on Mickey and Stitch. We also try to find Mickey pins with the current year on it to commemorate each visit. Also, sometimes there's a CM pin series that we try to collect when we're down there. Needless to say, some of my Mickey pins have made their way into our son's collection over the years.

Each year we head down to WDW with tons of traders acquired through Disney Store finds and trade, trade, trade away!

I have a huge collection of Epcot pins, especially retro logos and attractions. My favorite two sets were both cast member lanyard sets of the old Epcot center logos. The first set contained pins of Imagination, The Living Seas, Horizons, The Land, and two CommuniCore (one regular, one chaser). The second contained pins of Universe of Energy, World of Motion, World Showcase, Wonders of Life, and two Epcot Center pins (one regular, one chaser). I was so fortunate to quickly complete the latter set on my most recent trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!