Hey there!!! Where's Pete's Grand Floridian Grand Gripe??!!!

In a place like the GF you would think the maid service would notify the management about the sofa and it would be cleaned to look like new. If it fails to look so it should be immediately replaced. Pete is demanding but grumpy is the wrong word. He was angry and had every right to be especially that he was with his 88 yr old mother. To be given problems and attitude and be with an aged person is intolerable and really inexcusable no matter where you are or what you are paying.

I always enjoy watching Pete's review. Sometimes he could be on the harsh side of his opinions, but he is doing it for US -- those of us who are not as familiar with the ins and outs of Disney World properties as him!
As for GF, my family stayed there for the first time last summer and probably would be our last time for awhile. The CMs at GF were not the friendliest. I am from NJ and my tolerance for unfriendly people is high. The interactions with CMs at GF reminded me of the level of customer services that I would receive back home in NJ/NYC area. That's not a compliment!!!!

Anyways, Pete, thank you for everything that you have done for the Dis-ers! I am looking forward to watch more and more reviews from you!

Hope you enjoy, and please let us know!

Open invitation to you. I have decided to open my wallet for a couple of nights at FW cabins during this time of staycation time frame (my elderly mother's birthday). I hope you can make it! I value risk above certanities, but understand. Comfort trumps all, but perhaps Pete and his team can do a pseudo chaperone?

Open invitation to you. I have decided to open my wallet for a couple of nights at FW cabins during this time of staycation time frame (my elderly mother's birthday). I hope you can make it! I value risk above certanities, but understand. Comfort trumps all, but perhaps Pete and his team can do a pseudo chaperone?
Awww - so sweet, thank you! If I didn't think I'd be like a melted popsicle on the pavement in 2.5 seconds, I'd enjoy it. I do NOT do well in heat, and especially not humidity - my muscles and joints are NOT happy campers in that. Even been suffering here in NJ, it's been so humid this year! But very happiest of birthdays to your Mom, she is lucky to have you in her life!! And I almost stayed at the cabins one time, so I would be VERY curious to try them, for sure! That is MY type of camping, for sure!!

I think what people need to remember is that when people do reviews, they are trying to cover every little thing, since they have no idea what things might be most important to their viewers.

Pete even said, as he checked the top of the mirror, something along the lines of "Don't check this at my house." :) So he knows he's asking for above and beyond, but A. He's paying above and beyond and B. He knows that while some people don't care about the top of a mirror, there are others watching who definitely do. :)

For me, one thing that many vloggers/reviews always show are how many USB ports there are. I don't care about that in the least, but it's not just a review for me, it's a review for people who do care about that. Now, on the flip side, I really appreciate reviewers who sample or point out all kinds of food. There is one particular food vlog that we call the "meat and sugar" channel. We get that they like those things, but some of us would also love to see some healthy options or plant-based options, too. So I like that when the Dis guys went to SWGE, for instance, they ate and reviewed some of the plant-based stuff. A good reviewer tries to cover as many different things as possible. :)

Just saw Pete on the Disneyland Disunplugged show suggest that he had heard from WDW about his Grand Floridian issues. Anyone know what WDW said/did/pled about that awful service Pete and his mom received? And that sofa? ewwwwwwww

Just saw Pete on the Disneyland Disunplugged show suggest that he had heard from WDW about his Grand Floridian issues. Anyone know what WDW said/did/pled about that awful service Pete and his mom received? And that sofa? ewwwwwwww

This is exactly why I came to the Dis to read about the Gf review. What happened after the fact? Did he get a nasty gram from Disney for publicly outing the issues at the Gf? I never saw the tweets, maybe I need to go look at that. If anyone wants to spill
More details I’m up for it.

I thought Pete mentioned when he was going to stay at VGF..does anyone remember when? I’d love to see that review.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!