hey!

Trans_Prinncess

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone!
Been awhile since i have been in the Disney community! I'm very excited to be back and chat about Disney with you all!

my names Camryn
i am a trans woman (early transition)
I'm 28 years old
birthday may 30th (horrible time to go to Disney)
favorite princess is Tiana
next Disney trip is June 1st!
Let me know who your favorite princess!

Hello Everyone!
Been awhile since i have been in the Disney community! I'm very excited to be back and chat about Disney with you all!

my names Camryn
I'm 28 years old
Hi Camryn,
My favorite Disney princess has got to be Snow White. I love how she took care of everyone and everything around her. I love how she communed with the forest.

Favorite princess: Ariel because she realizes that her body & the life she's leading is not right for her & fights to change it so she can be truly happy.

Hello Everyone!

my names Camryn
I'm 28 years old
Welcome Camryn, I just joined too. Tough to choose a favorite, but I'm going with Arielle, princess of land and sea, and a great singing voice. Enjoy your birthday trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter