HHI at 7 months?

If your April dates are the week preceding or following Easter I would think it could be tough to get a 1 BR at HH. This resort is busiest when kids are out of school. And an important fact to note is that there are far more 2 BR villas at HH than Studios and 1 BR villas (& obviously GV's too).

Perhaps some other folks that book HH at 7 months can chime in to help. Good luck!

There are 21 Studios and 21 1BRs so both types of accommodations do go quickly. As noted above, HH is busiest when schools are on a break. There are times when getting a 1BR or Studio will work as the DVC reservation system is constantly changing with cancelations but summer and Easter are very busy times at HH. Many have purchased contracts at HH just for the 11 month reservation priority.

This far in advance, there is likely to still be 1BR availability but inside 7 months that will be a tougher option.

Good luck! :)

Before we smartened up and bought more points at HHI, we used to book a 1 BR for the week after Easter at 7 months, without difficulty. But that was a few years ago. We had to waitlist for the week before Easter, but that year, the Heritage PGA golf was also the week before Easter, adding to the crowds.

Our first trip to HHI was in 2011 and we arrived on Easter Sunday. We booked at 7-months and got 5 nights in a 1BR without a waitlist. I will point out that this was before online booking so I think that may have had something to do with our luck. We bought a HHI contract in Feb 2011 so that we can go for 5 nights over Spring Break every three years without stressing at the 7-month window.

Our first trip to HHI was in 2011 and we arrived on Easter Sunday. We booked at 7-months and got 5 nights in a 1BR without a waitlist. I will point out that this was before online booking so I think that may have had something to do with our luck. We bought a HHI contract in Feb 2011 so that we can go for 5 nights over Spring Break every three years without stressing at the 7-month window.

I'm pretty sure that's the year we went also. But we arrived on Good Friday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter