Delete Thread

How lovely you have 2 trips planned!!

Congrats on getting your apartment and promotion........that's always good to hear.

We like going in Sept/Oct and always enjoy opening weekend of horror nights.......happy planning!

How lovely you have 2 trips planned!!

Congrats on getting your apartment and promotion........that's always good to hear.

We like going in Sept/Oct and always enjoy opening weekend of horror nights.......happy planning!

I'm so excited having two trips planned. There's going to be more next year too thanks to our AP.

Thank you!

HHN was so much fun last year we couldn't wait to go again. I can't take off October at my job so September it is!

Sapphire Falls does look beautiful, have only seen the concept art for it when we were there last year, but I'm sure you'll like it there.

Sapphire Falls does look beautiful, have only seen the concept art for it when we were there last year, but I'm sure you'll like it there.
Same here I could only find the concept art online, but it does look nice!

Sounds like fun! I wish we could fit 2 trips in a year but the drive is just too long each way that we can't do short trips. Look forward to reading more!

Sounds like fun! I wish we could fit 2 trips in a year but the drive is just too long each way that we can't do short trips. Look forward to reading more!
We normally wouldn't do two but one was shorter and kind of evolved into a longer trip. I figured I'd make the most of having Ap's and southwest points for free flights this year. I'm too impatient to drive there from NY :sad2: Thank you!

You have some nice places chosen to visit on your list.........

Sugar Factory is on our list this year too, hadn't opened last year........looks like some fun adult drinks there.......

Like the jumper!!!

It`s nice you have a couple of things planned.......

I like seeing your September countdown as you arrive day after us.........:D

Nice to be celebrating a birthday while you're there.......love it!!

People I know that have done the UTH tour say it doesn't diminish seeing the houses later at night.......if anything it enhances the experience.........go for it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!