HHN ticket help

skiwee1

DIS Veteran
I am going to be there for HHN and would like to get tickets. I had read somewhere that depending on your park pass, you can get a better deal on the HHN ticket. I haven't bought the park passes yet as I'm waiting to find out which are better. I am looking at the cheaper annual pass now being offered for $99 or the 5 park pass for $89. We will only be in the parks for 3 days so either will work for us. Will buying either of these get me the option of a lower cost HHN ticket or do you have to have a one day park ticket to get a lower price HHN ticket? Also how do you purchase the HHN tickets if they have to see what park ticket you have? Do I wait until I'm at US/IOA to get my HHN tickets? We will be there on 10/23-10/27 if that matters. I'm sorry for all the questions! I'm a WDW fan and this is the first time going to US since opening year. We can't wait! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter