Hi from Texas!

Hi! I moved to Dallas (Irving/Las Colinas) last September. Also a lurker on these boards but have been a huge Disney fan for life and have been a DISer for a number of years now! Welcome!

The dry part of Texas, thankfully! I'm a longtime lurker, but finally registered to join the discussion. I live in the Dallas area, so I don't get to either coast very often, but have managed a few trips both ways. Of course, if I had the option, I'd live at Walt Disney World and just visit Texas every now and then!
Hi

The dry part of Texas, thankfully! I'm a longtime lurker, but finally registered to join the discussion. I live in the Dallas area, so I don't get to either coast very often, but have managed a few trips both ways. Of course, if I had the option, I'd live at Walt Disney World and just visit Texas every now and then!
Welcome! I'm from Austin!

Last edited:

Hi! Galveston County here. Planning our May into June Disney/Universal split stay!! I can't wait!!! We actually leave for an anticipated family vacation (12 of us) to go snow skiing in Colorado in about 3 weeks but all I can think about is Disney!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter