Hi, I'm new here!

boojiboo

Stitch geek
Though not new to Disney. I'm fortunate enough to have been to WDW multiple times, and Disneyland in Anaheim once. My first trip to WDW was in 1972, but I don't remember much! My last trip was in Sept/Oct of last year, and our next trip will be September of this year-- this is the first time we've planned to go back so quickly! We usually can't afford that and I'm very excited about it. Last trip turned out to be an absolute dream, with a number of castmembers making it memorable-- we're really hoping we'll run into some of them again!

So, hi from Illinois!

Hi there! I am also new here and also from Illinois! I have gone on many, many trips to Disneyworld in Florida but never any other parks. We too, only go every so often because it is a bit pricey. We usually try to go once a year, if not, every other year! We have a trip planned this year in the beginning of June and I am super excited because we have so much planned. This is my graduation from college present so I can't wait!!

Congratulations on your graduation! I hope you have a fantastic time. :)

There was a short period of my life where I was going every other year, but they've been a lot more spread out than that most of my life. Otherwise I'd be there every day if I could...but I'm guessing that's the case for most of the people on these forums. ;)

Welcome to DIS!

Thank you! (I love your avatar!)

PrincessJasmine23 said:
Haha! I guess you are right! Thank you! Best wishes on your trip in September! I hope its very magical!!

Thanks! Our last trip was the MOST AMAZING vacation I've ever had, so I'm trying to set my expectations at a pretty relaxed level for this one. I just want to go and have fun (not hard to do at Disney!), and hopefully run into a couple of the CMs who made things so great for us last time. If that happens, then it will be magical. :)

Aww well I hope you can run into them again! Some of them are Truly so special and make every moment magical and I appreciate the ones that go out of their way to help.

Aww well I hope you can run into them again! Some of them are Truly so special and make every moment magical and I appreciate the ones that go out of their way to help.

Thank you! Last time, during one of our breakfasts at 'Ohana, I showed Stitch my tattoo of him and told him he'd helped me pick out the color scheme. He nodded enthusiastically, pointed at himself, and then pointed across the room at the table where I'd been sitting nine years prior, when I had showed him my tattoo designs! He pantomimed that he had signed the one he liked-- he absolutely remembered me. He and I kept seeing each other throughout that trip, and I told him during our last meet and greet that we were going to try to come back in 2019. He acted all happy about that, so I'm really hoping I can manage to run into him again. I'm going to try. :)

Thank you! Last time, during one of our breakfasts at 'Ohana, I showed Stitch my tattoo of him and told him he'd helped me pick out the color scheme. He nodded enthusiastically, pointed at himself, and then pointed across the room at the table where I'd been sitting nine years prior, when I had showed him my tattoo designs! He pantomimed that he had signed the one he liked-- he absolutely remembered me. He and I kept seeing each other throughout that trip, and I told him during our last meet and greet that we were going to try to come back in 2019. He acted all happy about that, so I'm really hoping I can manage to run into him again. I'm going to try. :)

A few years ago on the EPCOT tour we learned about the Legacy program where CM’s nominate other CM’s for outstanding service and if voted in become a Legacy CM. You can tell them by a blue badge instead of the normal white badge. We always make sure to thank CM’s but when I see the blue badge I make it point to congratulate them on being a Legacy. They really appreciate it. One of them works at the Kona Cafe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter